For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].
Eph 2:10 (AMP)
Before God said, “Light be”,and there was.
Before He separated the dry land from the sea.
Before He set the sun and the moon in the sky, He was there thinking of you.
Before the trees bearing fruit and seed, before the birds,animals and fish of the seas.
He was there planing for you.
Before He created man in His image, He was there imagining life with you.
- The promised Seed to the fallen Genesis 3:15
- The rainbow after the rain Genesis 9:17
- The Deliverer from the house of bondage Deuteronomy 5:6
- The divider of the sea Exodus 14:21
- The streams in the desert Isaiah 32:1-2
- The bread from heaven John 6:33
- The cloud that covers by day, the pillar of fire by night Exodus 13:21-22
- The Word that became flesh John 1:14
- The light brightly shining John 1:1-4,9-10
- A babe born in a manger Luke 2:7
- Foretold by one preparing His way John 1:6
- A life I can follow Luke 9:23
- As a Shepherd He helps us find our way John 10:14,27-28
- So we could live John 3:14-18
- So we can be free to live with Him eternally Romans 6:22-23
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. 18 He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
John 3:16-18 (NKJV)
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today and forever!