1. Look carefully then how you walk! 2.Live purposefully and worthily and accurately, not as the unwise and witless, but as wise (sensible, intelligent people), 3. Making the very most of the time [buying up each opportunity], because the days are evil. Therefore 4. do not be vague and thoughtless and foolish, but 5.understanding and firmly grasping what the will of the Lord is.
Ephesians 5:15-17 (AMP)
HOW TO WATCH YOUR STEP (The following numbers correlate with the numbers in the verse)
- You choose the path you are walking on. Pay attention to the signs.
- Live life with purpose. Don’t be stupid!
- Don’t waist your time guessing, or doing it “My way”.
- Spend time hanging out with God in His word and in prayer.
- Pay attention to what He is saying through His Spirit Who lives in you. This is only for those who have received Jesus as their Lord.
Life is a journey, NOT a walk around the block. You have a purpose.