For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29:11-13 (NKJV)
You have a purpose! He has the plan! 🙂
Posted in answer the question, Christianity, Christ, Good, News, Christian, Faith, Encouragement, Love, Peace, Hope, Answer,God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, cross, day, Healing, Uncategorized
Tagged Answer, Christ Jesus, Encouragement, God, help, HolySpirit, Love, need, Peace, SECRET
1. Look carefully then how you walk! 2.Live purposefully and worthily and accurately, not as the unwise and witless, but as wise (sensible, intelligent people), 3. Making the very most of the time [buying up each opportunity], because the days are evil. Therefore 4. do not be vague and thoughtless and foolish, but 5.understanding and firmly grasping what the will of the Lord is.
Ephesians 5:15-17 (AMP)
HOW TO WATCH YOUR STEP (The following numbers correlate with the numbers in the verse)
- You choose the path you are walking on. Pay attention to the signs.
- Live life with purpose. Don’t be stupid!
- Don’t waist your time guessing, or doing it “My way”.
- Spend time hanging out with God in His word and in prayer.
- Pay attention to what He is saying through His Spirit Who lives in you. This is only for those who have received Jesus as their Lord.
Life is a journey, NOT a walk around the block. You have a purpose.
Posted in Christianity, Christ, Good, News, Christian, Faith, Encouragement, Love, Peace, Hope, Answer,God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, love, Uncategorized, Valintines day, walking
Tagged Answer, Encouragement, Faith, fix, God, help, Love, need, Peace, Salvation
Have you ever had somebody say to you,”Don’t get your hopes up” when facing a bad situation or when a problem arises? WHY NOT GET YOUR HOPES UP??? In fact, that is just what we need to do! Tune in this week as we look into the very reason to get your hopes up when the chips are down 🙂
Posted in Hope
Tagged Answer, bad, Christ, Christian, Christianity, Encouragement, Faith, God, Good, Holy Spirit, Hope, Love, need, News, Peace, problem, situations